HELP!!! PRINT ON SUBNETS IN VPN

Paolo paolo.maladosa at kartenia.it
Fri Dec 5 00:38:09 PST 2008

Hello everybody,
i'm using CUPS on a RedHat Enterprise Server. No problems when I use network local printers, found automatically by cups or using socket://ipadress:9100 .

The problem is that my customer has multiples offices linked by VPN. Using Windows everything works, with CUPS i cannot print on remote printers. My subnet is 192.1.0.x and remote is 192.1.2.x . I can ping the remote printer, but  on my Redhat i'm not able to print and to browse on it (while i can with Windows).

Any idea???????????