only english in the web-frontend

franz.pfoertsch.brose franz.pfoertsch at brose.com
Mon Dec 15 11:09:04 PST 2008

> > Is there now way without deleteing something?
>
> No.
>
> > With every update of my distribution I got the templates back!
>
> Complain to the distribution folks - they can provide the translations
> in a separate package.
>
> --
> Michael R Sweet                        Senior Printing System Engineer

In my opinion, is there something wrong with the internationalisation.

the template should be created in english and all other languages should use this template.

when translations are available, then they should be used.
Is nothing available, english are used.

The advantage is, when I create a extension to the template it is only done in english and every other languages are working.

when a update is done only one template have be restored/extended.

What is the reason to do the template stuff not this way?

regards
Franz