How can I see the jobs from other users

lego legospace at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 04:38:52 PST 2008

Hello, I use two network printers via socket. There are a few (~10) computers in my LAN that also  use these printers.

I need to administrate those printers, and I don't know how to do it (I know that I can allow specific users to print on some specific printers, and things like this, but it's not the case).

When I want to view all jobs, I can only see my jobs, and not the ones from the other users.
If one user send a 500 pages job, I don't know how can I see it.
Can you tell me how Can I do it?

Any tutorial will help me, some suggestions?