[cups.general] Who agrees with me? This Forum is useless!

Michael R Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Dec 16 07:27:31 PST 2008

charles wrote:
> This is probably the most useless forum I have ever belonged to.  Do any Cup experts read it? I see most of the queries posted do not get a reply. Useless!!!

So how does ranting about it help?

It is entirely possible that nobody here knows how to help you and
your specific problems.  The people here are either a) in the same
position you are or b) are volunteering their time to help everyone
as best they can.

If you are using Linux, you might try asking the Linux distributor
for assistance.  If you are using a particular printer driver, you
can ask the developer(s) of that driver for assistance.