[cups.general] Print to PDF -> Email

alet at librelogiciel.com alet at librelogiciel.com
Tue Dec 16 11:40:40 PST 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 10:13:10AM -0800, Tertius wrote:
> One last question.
>
> The documentation says to put "tea4cups://" in front of the printer queue name.
>
> Would it then look like this : "tea4cups://cups-pdf:/"

no.

cups-pdf is another software entirely, and is not needed in the solution
I've posted.

you can either use cups-pdf and configure it to suit your needs, or you
can use Tea4CUPS with a configuration like the one I've sent.

nothing prevents you from using both, but there's absolutely no need to,
so pick your choice.

bye

Jerome Alet