Localization of test page and banners

Juan Pablo González Riopedre riopedre13 at yahoo.es
Wed Dec 17 11:01:02 PST 2008

Hello!

Is totally implemented localization of test page and banners?

I'm been trying to understand scheduler code and I think that the
program tries to copy banner file from localized subdirectory (that's
OK), but I think it uses the name of the banner file from main banner
subdirectory (for example, in web interface, in printer options).

I have read 'CUPS Banner File Format' document. It's very easy to
translate banner and test page now, but I don't know if I must translate
file names too. I can't find documentation about that.

Thanks!

Juan Pablo