booklet and watermark options with CUPS driver

Niconux hahnn at x-itools.com
Thu Dec 18 23:45:54 PST 2008

Hi there.

I've now a running configuration using PPDs and CUPS drivers, served by a samba 3.0.33.

In the printer GUI on my windows stations, I've almost all the options.

But compared to the native windows printer drivers, some are not available:
- the booklet ones
- the PIN code that some big monsters like Xerox WorkCenter offer

Do you have any information regarding this ? Should them be implemented in a futur version of CUPS driver ?

And I've a question about watermark options. There is a custom watermark. But when I select the custom one, can somebody tell me how/where I can register my custom text ?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

KR.
Nicolas