zeroconf/bonjour

Paul Piscoi paulpiscoi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 03:30:10 PST 2008

Hi,

I downloaded the 1.4b2 code. The compilation terminates like this:

[...]
Linking bannertops...
../cups/libcups.so: undefined reference to 'DNSServiceResolve'
../cups/libcups.so: undefined reference to 'TXTRecordGetValuePtr'
../cups/libcups.so: undefined reference to 'DNSServiceProcessResult'
../cups/libcups.so: undefined reference to 'DNSServiceRefDealocate'
[...]

Dns-sd is enabled and I want it that way because I want to make use of zeroconf/bonjour.

libdns-sd is installed (in /usr/lib/libdns_sd.so)

What am I missing here?

Thank you,

Paul.