[cups.general] enterprise deployment

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Sun Dec 21 14:00:29 PST 2008

In addition to great previous suggestions, which will probably meet
your requirements, you may want to also want to take a look at
PrinterSetup. http://www.lucidsystems.org/printingworks/printersetup

With PrinterSetup, it is possible to have the queues on the server
managed and then setup a transform script to make these queues
available to clients.