Raster data for Pure black text printing

shermin sherminismail at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 01:13:04 PST 2008

Hi,
 1)In pstoraster code ,cups_map_rgb() there is a calculation for max K value.What is the use of this max K value and how the cal is done.(k*k*k/mk*mk)

2)Code for finding the type of object rendered is in esp ghostscript.or in Ghostscript??I tried searching the code for this for the past 4 days but still couldnt find the hook.

Shermin