[cups.bugs] overlapped printing

Bruce Korb bruce.korb at 3pardata.com
Thu Dec 4 08:48:01 PST 2008

Hi,

I try to print various web pages.  I've meandered around various
cups pages (http://localhost:631) trying to figure out where to
make the thing wrap long lines instead of using illegible oversrike
mode.  Can't find it.  It's the wrong default anyway.  It's
possible it is a browser setting (Firefox), but I've been all over
that app's menus, too, also to no avail.

I would really like to be able to read my print outs, without
resorting to converting them to text and reformatting.  Is this
the right list?  (i.e. is this a CUPS setting that was set to
the wrong default, or is it something that the app sends to cups,
making it a Firefox issue?)

Thanks - Bruce