cupsaddsmb modification

Niconux hahnn at x-itools.com
Sun Dec 21 23:54:54 PST 2008

> Please post the changes to the STR page, thanks!

Hello,

I did it, but I also did a mistake! I've posted the wrong file (called cupsaddsmb) for my first post! Could you please remove it ???

The right one is my second post: the file has the name cupsaddsmb_v2.
This is a patch file for cups source 1.3.9.

I haven't modified the man page for cupsaddsmb.

If you plan to include it officially in cups distrib, would you please tell me ? Because that will avoid me to maintain my own version of cups source.

KR.
Nicolas.