Collate breaks multiple copies on solaris x86

shilpi shilpidce at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 03:23:30 PST 2008

Hi,

I am facing an issue with the cups lpr on solaris x86.
When I am trying to print a ps using the following command:
"lpr -P printerName -# 2 psName"    ---  it works fine and prints 2 copies of the ps.

But, when I add an option to collate it using the following commands:
"lpr -P printerName -# 2 -o Collate=True psName " or "lpr -P printerName -# 2 -o collate=on psName"   --- it breaks the multiple copies option and only one copy of the doc gets printed.

Any comments ?
Am I missing on something here?

Thanks,
-Shilpi