landscape print problem

max server max40 at gmx.de
Fri Feb 1 11:59:34 PST 2008

I have a PDF-Doc, the text starts 2cm from the left site.

I have a portrait PDF, the text starts 2 cm from the left. When I print the document with cups, the text starts 2 cm from the left site also when I print from acrobat reader.

When I print a landscape PDF (the text starts also 2 cm from the left site) then the text starts more than 2cm (2,5cm – 3cm) from the left site but when I print from acrobat reader the text starts from 2cm.

I have made no adjustments and I have not found any to print the PDF correctly.

Can someone help me?