[cups.general] acces denied windows printer

David Hláčik david at hlacik.eu
Mon Feb 4 12:16:15 PST 2008

Hi ,

yes there is . But as i am new i do not know how it works. I have added a
new local port , LPR , it wants server addres and printer name , or name of
print queue.

As i was thinking name of printer is same as configured in cups , but it is
not working for me. Which port is LPD using, and when i will start cups ,
lpd starts also?? How can i on linux get a list of configured printers?

Thanks in advance!

D.