[cups.general] pykota at librelogiciel.com

Jerome Alet alet at librelogiciel.com
Wed Feb 6 21:39:04 PST 2008

On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 01:40:12PM -0800, John wrote:
> Jerome,
> I tried sending an email to pykota at librelogiciel.com and got an
> auto-reply saying I couldn't write to that email. here is that
> message:

You can subscribe to it from
http://cgi.librelogiciel.com/mailman/listinfo/pykota

If you read my previous message again, you'll see that installation
is the difficult part : it certainely won't work without you reading
the included documentation first. Once installed and configured, it
is easy to use.

I would have appreciated, as I'm sure would have all the subscribers
to the CUPS mailing list, that you contacted me privately instead of
using an unrelated mailing list to send a private message...
BTW this is EXACTLY what the auto-reply you have received told you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jerome Alet