[cups.general] CUPS + Acroread

Jean-Noel Bouvier jean-noel.bouvier at imag.fr
Thu Feb 7 07:24:34 PST 2008

Hello all,

I encounter the following problem :

When I want to print with Acroread7|8 through a CUPS server, some
default options appear and make my printing impossible. These options
are not compliant for my printing server (LPRng). These appearing
options are :

-o InputSlot=... -o Resolution=... -o PageSize=... -o Duplex=...

Is it possible to remove these default options for the whole CUPS clients ?

Thanks for your help.
--
Jean-Noël BOUVIER | Administrateur Systèmes
Laboratoire VERIMAG CNRS|INPG|UJF