[cups.general] Delaying print jobs.

Jerome Alet alet at librelogiciel.com
Thu Feb 7 21:32:24 PST 2008

On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 03:11:58PM -0800, Adam Penny wrote:

> Sorry, I appreciate I'm probably entering into the territory of
> stupid questions, but could you point me in the right direction as
> to finding out how to write an IPP wrapper?

You could download Tea4CUPS from http://www.pykota.com

Ensure your wakeup script works from outside the printing
environment, then install Tea4CUPS, make your printer be managed by
it, and define one of its 'prehook' directives to launch your script
automatically before sending the print job's datas to the real
backend.

Probably a 5 minutes job.

hth

Jerome Alet