[cups.general] Fwd: Re: Minimum EPSGS file requirement for CUPS

John Frankish frankish at dubai.oilfield.slb.com
Sun Feb 10 20:15:03 PST 2008

On 2008-02-10, John Thompson <john at vector.os2.dhs.org> wrote:

>If you build epsgs from source, you can specify exactly what options you
>want to build, e.g. --enable-cups, specific printers support etc.
>
>--
Thanks - I did build epsgs from source using the --enable-cups
option. I don't think the specific printers part is relevant as I
will only use cups to print. From the list of files written by the
epsgs "make install", I would guess that the following are required:

.../lib/cups/filter/pstopxl
.../lib/cups/filter/pstoraster

But it is not so obvious as to which, if any, of the rest of the many
epsgs files are required.

I realise I could do this by trial and error, but a list of epsgs
files on which cups depends would be easier...