[cups.general] encrypted printing with cups

Stefan Monnier monnier at iro.umontreal.ca
Sat Feb 16 06:57:41 PST 2008

> I analyzed it with wireshare and it is realy encrpyted!

Great.  Could someone then write a little howto?
I can't find any documentation about how to tell the server to use SSL.
Also, since you require encryption, I suspect you also need
authentication: how do you do that?

        Stefan

PS: I'm also still looking for documentation about the Digest, Basic,
and BasicDigest authentication methods.