[cups.general] cups pdf and fax backends in rpm?

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Tue Feb 26 05:38:17 PST 2008

Hello,
    I've got a cups 1.3.3 server running on centos 5.1. It uses samba to
allow windows printer drivers uploads and printing windows printers to a raw
queue. This works fine. I'd now like to add in fax and pdf printing support,
the latter where i send a document to the print queue and instead of
printing it is converted and stored on a samba share. I've read on cups-pdf
and was wondering if it was available in rpm form? As for faxing same
concept take a document submission and fax it, i don't have a modem so it
would have to go over email to a fax machine. Is this an issue?
Thanks.
Dave.