openoffice - number of copies not tallied properly

G Billy gbilly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:57:40 PST 2008

The CUPS log doesn't count multiple copies of documents printed from openoffice 2.0. If I set the "Copies" print option to 2 for a one page document, CUPS only logs 1 page. The printer prints the correct number of copies. Other applications (i.e. Firefox and Adobe Reader) are correctly logged.

Incidentally:
1. I have tried using the oopstops filter for openoffice documents. It doesn't seem to make any difference.
2. If the Collate option is selected, the number of copies are correctly tallied.

Thanks,