Color printing with Samsung CLP-510

Patrick Op de Beeck p.o.e at skynet.be
Sat Jan 5 14:32:52 PST 2008

On (K)Ubuntu 7.10 the samsung CLP-510 (USB) prints out a correct testpage with GPL Ghostscript SVN PRE-RELEASE version 3010 revision 861.
On this testpage the colors are 100% correct.

But when I print a photo the colors aren't correct they are way too Yellow. On screen the photo is ok but on paper not. Only the 'colortemperature' and gamma values doesn't are correct or what it should be.

As it was standard select in Ubuntu and I didnot change any values. Is there anyone who can point me how and where to correct those values, so that whenever I print the colors are correct.
I suppose there is a profile (monitor profile, printer profile, video card profile and photo profile) who can influence this.
How does I know which to change. I am confident that the photo has neutral color. (I am using Konica Minolta A2 digital camera).
Added info (AMD64X2, nvidea GT6800, avidav LCD monitor, 6500°K daylight) GET /ppd/CLP-510.ppd HTTP/1.1

Search in Printers: Clear

Showing 1 of 1 printer.
  	Sort Descending
CLP-510 (Default Printer)
Location:
Printer Driver: Samsung CLP-510, 1.0
Printer State: idle, accepting jobs, published.
Device URI: usb://Samsung/CLP-510
CUPS 1.3

Any help is appreciated.