cups printing a job (19 pages, duplicates) endless of times

ekkard gerlach jack at aiai.de
Wed Jan 16 00:25:44 PST 2008

Helge Blischke schrieb:

> If I'm right with my suspicion, the shreshold is 1.
You're right! I asked the office how they printed 2, 3 or 4 copies. The
answer was "by using the printer symbol in OpenOffice, klicking 2, 3 or
4 times" - that means the printed sequentially 1 job after the other so
that no squaring effect occured.

But the squaring effect occurs only if sending the jobs through 2 queues
  or more, right? - Here in my office with only on CUPS-queue (same Suse
9.2, same CUPS) no squaring effect occurs.

Ekkard