[cups.general] Managing a SMB queue through CUPS

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jan 22 00:36:28 PST 2008

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, Michael Sweet wrote:

> John Hodrien wrote:
>> I wasn't sure how that was expected to work looking at the ipp backend.
>
> The IPP backend also picks it up with the KRB5CCNAME environment
> variable.  Is the Windows system's IIS setup to use ActiveDirectory
> for authentication?

Hmm.  Yep, it returns NTLM, Negotiate, Digest as the three offered
authentication methods.  Works fine using firefox or links under linux so I
know that the kerberos is working.  It is using HTTP/<fqdn> as the service
principal.  That affect things?

jh

--
"Devout believers are safeguarded in a high degree against the risk of certain
  neurotic illnesses; their acceptance of the universal neurosis spares them