[cups.general] printing to remote printer over web

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Thu Jan 24 09:05:41 PST 2008

My wife has a fine HP 2605dn color laser at home. I spend most of my time at
my office, away from this color machine. I would however like to be able to
send print jobs to that printer, which resides on our home LAN, with it's
own network interface. It's not a shared printer attached to any PC at home,
but has its own internal IP.

Is there any way I can set up printing to this printer, so that all I have
to do it retrieve my jobs when I get home?

Scott