Need A propert Printing Tool

Fasihuddin fasihfaiz at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 21:48:49 PST 2008

Hi,

I need a solution to get my Unix printing on web. Main Server having SCO Unix 5.0.5 and running Oracle 7 database and Forms 3 and report 2xxxx. My all Works stations are XP, Window 98 and NT 2000 which are in different cities.

Report generates 100 pages of reports which can be taken from any workstation.

Now I need a tool which can give me a Unix interface on my remote area and local intranet as well, where users can run the entire Oracle application and take a print out on his locally attached printer.

Awaiting your kind solution and response.

Thanks