Global print quota for guest/nobody?

John madflyguy at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 10:58:51 PST 2008

I have made a print server using Ubuntu 7.10 server, its also a simple file server. I did not make a domain controller, my main objective is to create a print server that restricts people from printing massive amounts of pages. My original post can be found here:

http://www.cups.org/newsgroups.php?s15183+gcups.general+v15183+T0

My question/problem boils down to;
-Can a guest/nobody account (no authentication used) have a print restriction placed on them? I was trying to impose 10 pages per minute.
-If so, will individual computers be considered unique? For example if my neighbor and I are behind the same print server printing to the same printer, and my neighbor prints 10 pages, will I have to wait 1 minute to print?