[cups.general] accessing archive

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Wed Jan 30 04:39:12 PST 2008

How do I access the archives for past postings to the cups list? Or can I
even access it?

Please advise!

Scott

--
"Be on fire for something. Pour yourself out, and you will never lose energy and vitality in doing so. You only lose energy when life becomes dull in your mind. Your mind gets bored and therefore tired of doing nothing. You don't have to be tired. Get interested in something. Get absolutely enthralled in something. Throw yourself into it with abandon. Get out of yourself. Be somebody. Do something. Don't sit around moaning about things. The man who is doing something isn't tired. If you're not getting into good causes, no wonder your tired. You're disintegrating. You're deteriorating. You're dying on the vine. The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have!"

-Norman Vincent Peale

Sandy Chiropractic Office	Dr. Scott S. Jones

V: 801.566.5428			MAILING ADDRESS
F: 801.858.9300			PO Box 1154
E: scott at fyrenice.com		Sandy, Utah 84091-1154