[cups.general] Global print quota for guest/nobody?

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Wed Jan 30 18:37:43 PST 2008

You could probably have a pre-script in Pykota which could talk to an
alternative database or log file. Then before jobs are printed this
script Pykota pre-script could simply check the database or log file
and see if the printing should carry on be denied. The great thing
about Pykota, is how flexible it is. You could setup notifications,
explaining why the job is being rejected if they are printing to much.

Pykota is a very powerful print accounting system. In addition Jerome
(A.K.A Pykota Master)  is extremely helpful.