[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #2695: Kerberos authentication fails with large tickets

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Jan 30 13:09:49 PST 2008

[STR Closed w/Resolution]

Your patch wouldn't compile, but I changed the cupsd code to allocate the
buffer and keep it around for the life of the scheduler, resizing as
needed, so we aren't allocating and freeing all the time. The code
includes an error message for tokens larger than 64k so it will be
possible to debug size problems more easily.

I also added a 0-length token check to the client side - not strictly
necessary, but there is no sense sending a 0-length token...

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2695
Version: 1.3-current
Fix Version: 1.4-current (r7275)