[cups.general] Sync cups configuration with second

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Wed Jul 2 15:30:03 PDT 2008

No PrinterSetup it is not designed to manage SAMBA.

On this site we use PrinterSetup to manage queues both on windows
laptops and also on the CUPS print server to which they print. We are
not using SAMBA on this site for printing. However, If you are
interested in looking at how to add SAMBA printing functionality to
PrinterSetup then let me know.