[cups.general] Fax PDE issue

Arvind Nayak arvind.n at mac.com
Sun Jul 13 22:56:48 PDT 2008

Thanks  Michael. I had posted the query and still waiting for the reply. If I remove the *cupsFax then, "Fax Information" panel won't be selected by default in the print dialog. Instead application specific PDE(ex: TextEdit) will be selected as default pane. My requirement is to select "Fax Information" panel as default when ever user chooses "Fax queue" from the print dialog.

Thanks
Arvind.

Message: 4