Backend not detects USB printer

shermin sherminismail at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 05:14:41 PDT 2008

Hi,
I am developing my custom backend for my card printer.My printer will
respond to usb mass storage cmd structures.So in printer driver with cups i have seen all the commands are send using printf.
So my question is if i send cmd using printf it will work or i have to handle those in my backend.

Shermin