[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #2879: Problem with java printing

cano jphilippe jph.cano at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jul 12 08:32:27 PDT 2008

[STR New]

My config is Opensuse 11.0, java 1.6, and cups 1.3.7 when i use freemind or
netbeans 6.1 the printing is broken. When i use another pc with opensuse
10.3, java 1.6 and cups 1.2.12 the printing work fine. I think the problem
is in cups and none in java or opensuse.
i'd verify my config and compared with opensuse 10.3 and all is correct.
Sorry for my bad english!

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2879
Version: 1.3.7