missing cups folder

Colleen Cannon-Karlos cannonkar at hawaiiantel.net
Tue Jul 22 19:43:55 PDT 2008

Unable to print properly.  printer begins to print and stops unexpectly. It appears as if the cups folder is missing from my hp folder.  I have tried all the troubleshooting methods suggested by hp and had a mac tech come to my house and reinstall my mac os and hp printer software.  Still the cups files are missing and the folder cannot be found.
How can I restore my cups folder.  Which cups should I download.I have a mac 10.4.11 and hp photosmart b8350.