[cups.general] Why are jobs going to the wrong printer?

lists.cups-general at duinheks.nl lists.cups-general at duinheks.nl
Mon Jun 2 07:14:03 PDT 2008

Hallo Brandon,

Op maandag 02 juni 2008 schreef Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH aan Mirror of
cups.general Newsgroup:

 >> Can you also explain why?
 BSAKN> As in, how it got there?  No.  I don't use the web interface
 BSAKN> much, but  did notice that lpoptions seems to have a mind of its
 BSAKN> own ---

Well, once everything is set up like I want it, I don't think
I'll be using it much more.

 BSAKN> I kept  having odd defaults creep into it when using lpadmin
 BSAKN> to configure  things and now just force things with lpoptions
 BSAKN> afterward.

I'll keep that in mind.
Not a very satisfying answer, because it doesn't tell me how to
avoid this kind of problem in the future without thinking about
it. But many thanks anyway.

Groeten,

           Hans.

jdh punt beekhuizen bij duinheks punt nl

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5/080305
 * Origin: The Wizard is using MBSE/Linux (2:280/1018)