Installation of CUPS in HP-UX 11i

nivi rnivi26 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 02:50:51 PDT 2008

I downloaded and installed libgcc-4.2.3. then ran gcc-4.2.3 library. It was successful and gave no error.

one more clarification..
In the third step it is asking to patch my configure file and some commands.
There are 2 files. "Configure and Configure.in". which one should i use to patch. and where i should add those commands?

after that i want to proceed with (3b) step.

Install='pwd' - which path i should use here.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Thanks,