Urgent: Error while installing CUPS

Nick rnivi26 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 21:01:06 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am getting errors while installing CUPS in HP-UX11.11

I have completed with the procedure and yet to give 2 commands to complete CUPS installation.

If i give "make" command from the source directory /var/cups/cups-1.3.7 where i have all files, it is throwing errors in http.h file like

1)line 307 : unknown size for "ipv6"
2)line 307 : size of the struct or union member is unknown
3)line 298 : size or union has unknown size
4)line 332 : unexpected symbol "*"
5)line 332 : Function prototype are ANSI feature.

it's urgent please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks,