compilation issue of CUPS in AIX5.3

nivi rnivi26 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 05:20:30 PDT 2008

This below issue was solved by installing the library libm from installation CD.

but again I am getting some other errors as below. please help me to solve this problem.

after giving ./configure, gave "make"
was compiling...
compiling util.c...
Creating libcups_s.a...
ld: 0711-319 WARNING: Exported symbol not defined: _httpBIOMethods
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: __stack_chk_guard
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .__stack_chk_fail
ld: 0711-345 Use the -bloadmap or -bnoquiet option to obtain more information.
collect2: ld returned 8 exit status

Stop.

Stop.

I could not find a solution for this error. Please help me solving it.

Thanks in advance.
Any help is appreciated.