Ghostscript & libcupsimage.so.2

Ray Edwards zredward at uncg.edu
Fri Jun 20 11:47:54 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to use foomatic from this site to support a non post script printer. I am using Easy Software Print Pro for CUPS. I have a problem in that the gs and/or ghostscript executable and the libcupsimage.so.2 and libcups.so.2 library. Ghostsript and gs can not find that libray. They do appear to be in /usr/lib, but I am unsure how to link the executable with the libraries in that directory. Is there some link command that I can use to fix this issue, or do I need to reinstall something? Or is there another way I should be trying to support a non-postscipt printer?