[cups.general] HTTP done, next error...

David Broadfoot david at cross-lfs.org
Mon Jun 23 14:56:47 PDT 2008

First off, thanks Michael for pointing out that wimple host error that I
had. This is the next error I get while compilling...

I am using 2.6.26-rc3 linux headers, and I can not find 'strlcpy' in any
header file....

Linking testdirsvc...
Compiling testlpd.c...
Linking testlpd...
Compiling testspeed.c...
testspeed.c: In function 'main':
testspeed.c:158: warning: implicit declaration of function 'strlcpy'
testspeed.c:165: warning: implicit declaration of function 'strlcat'
Linking testspeed...
testspeed.o: In function `main':
/opt/sources/cups/scheduler/testspeed.c:158: undefined reference to
`strlcpy'
/opt/sources/cups/scheduler/testspeed.c:162: undefined reference to
`strlcpy'
/opt/sources/cups/scheduler/testspeed.c:165: undefined reference to
`strlcat'
/opt/sources/cups/scheduler/testspeed.c:168: undefined reference to
`strlcat'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [testspeed] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 1
root at BIGD-BLUE /opt/sources/cups $ ./configure | grep strlcpy
checking for strlcpy... no
root at BIGD-BLUE /opt/sources/cups $ ./configure | grep strlcat
checking for strlcat... no
root at BIGD-BLUE /opt/sources/cups $

Dave