[cups.general] Setting up remote printing server and client - how?

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Mon Jun 23 19:01:01 PDT 2008

Are you able to print a job successfully from the print server?

> Correct. I create a print job on the client and want the
> server to print it. Client sees all server's printers and
> server receives information from client when the job is
> sent. But server only produces that line in its access_log
> with the 403 error.
> I'm close, but stuck at this point.

Also from your log the part which says : "job-sheets=none,none" dose
not sound very good.
There could be a problem with the way the client is configured to
print the job.

See if you can print something from the server, then if that works you
will just need to work
out why the client is unable to print.

Hope this helps.