[cups.general] Setting up remote printing server and client - how?

lists.cups-general at duinheks.nl lists.cups-general at duinheks.nl
Mon Jun 23 23:18:56 PDT 2008

Hallo Hanri,

Op dinsdag 24 juni 2008 schreef henri aan cups at easysw.com:

 he> Are you able to print a job successfully from the print server?

Yes.

 >> But server only produces that line in its access_log with the 403
 >> error.
 >> I'm close, but stuck at this point.

 he> Also from your log the part which says : "job-sheets=none,none"
 he> dose  not sound very good. There could be a problem with the way
 he> the client is configured to  print the job.

Oh...

 he> See if you can print something from the server, then if that
 he> works you  will just need to work out why the client is unable
 he> to print.

That's what I'm trying. But it is where I'm stuck :(

 he> Hope this helps.

Hmm...

Groeten,

           Hans.

jdh punt beekhuizen bij duinheks punt nl

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5/080603
 * Origin: The Wizard is using MBSE/Linux (2:280/1018)