Backend not detects USB printer

shermin sherminismail at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 22:11:12 PDT 2008

Hi.
I didnt understand what do you meant by this statement.Anyway this printer is working fine in Windows.As far as I think ,whenver cups got started backend communicates with printer to get the info.I think my printer is not detected by the usb backend.So i have to write a backend.?If so how will i communicate with my printer.

Shermin