[cups.development] [RFE] STR #2848: DefaultPaperSize directive in cupsd.conf

kssingvo.suse kssingvo at suse.de
Wed Jun 4 01:07:46 PDT 2008

[STR New]

I think it would be a great idea to have another possibility: not changing
anything of the defaults, which means: skip the whole magic and keep the
values as they are in the PPD, as another program might  change the PPD
before installation.

Please add a value to new variable DefaultPaperSize like "AsIs", or "PPD"
or anything else you like.
I really don't care about the name of the value, as long as this
additional possibility will be introduced. :-)

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2848
Version:  -feature