[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #2847: Cancelling of job viahttp://localhost:631 does not interrupt printing. Evenswitching printer on/off doesn't help

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:41:04 PDT 2008

Foomatic and OpenPrinting have a Bugzilla now, so at least for bugs
which are clearly caused by Foomatic or other OpenPrinting projects you
should not need to pollute the bug trackers of other projects. We have
even a section for bugs were you do not know which component caused
them. If in doubt, post there at first and we move it to the correct
component or tell you to which project you have to report the bug.

Go to

http://bugs.linux-foundation.org/

and choose the product "OpenPrinting".  Choose the component "Other" if
you are not sure what causes the problem.

Mike, you could also give this hint on your site and/or in the messages
when closing an STR.

    Till