[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #2852: Printserver Printer is not working

Mehmet Eray Gürsoy eray.gursoy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 07:58:46 PDT 2008

[STR New]

Hello,

I am using "U.S. Robotics Wireless MAXg ADSL Gateway" Wireless ADSL Modem
as a PrintServer to access Xerox WorkCentre PE-220 printer.

URL of the printer is
"http://192.168.47.254:1631/printers/WorkCentrePE220"

I can easly use this printer from windows computers on my LAN.

but fedora laptops can not print from the printer.
I can supply any information possible to you.

thanks for help.

[root at localhost ~]# uname -an
Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.25.4-30.fc9.i686 #1 SMP Wed May 21
18:12:35 EDT 2008 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2852
Version: 1.3.7