Printing Postscript Landscape Failed on FC 6 !!!

Kurniawan wawan at ustegra.com
Wed Mar 5 21:00:08 PST 2008

Hi,

I have trouble about printing a PostScript document with Landscape orientation. I have some PC with Linux Fedora Core 6 and Linux Fedora Core 3. I also use some printer such as HP1200, HP3015 and HP2600. When I tried to print a landscape orientation postscript document, to HP2600 printer from my FC3 and FC6, it is success. It also success to HP1200 and HP3015 from FC3. But, when I tried to print it to HP1200 and HP3015 from FC6, it is fail. What wrong with Fedora Core 6 and HP1200/HP3015 ??

Thanks,
regards

Kurniawan