[cups.general] cups Digest, Vol 50, Issue 16

John Meshkoff johnpipe at sonic.net
Fri Mar 14 14:02:46 PDT 2008

The file in question, as I indicated, is HP-GL, not HP-GL/2.  There
should not be a problem with HP-GL/2 AFAIK; it's only these old Autocad
HP-GL files that are not being detected as their format is different.

I also just found by looking at some other plot files generated from
autocad 10 that sometimes there were not two "PU;" commands but only one
following "IN;SC;", so I have removed the second one from my autocad 10
rule; I also AND-ed a string rule for the first three hex bytes from
those files to my first rule. With the hex identifiers AND-ed, I
probably only need "IN;" in the first rule, too. I should probably
re-write it for the byte-order now, for neatness.

Thanks, John

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:00:03 -0700
cups-request at easysw.com wrote:

> Message: 7
> Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 07:50:49 +0900
> From: Michael R Sweet <msweet at apple.com>
> Subject: Re: [cups.general] Cups ignores filename extensions?
> To: "Mirror of cups.general Newsgroup" <cups at easysw.com>

<snip>

--
John Meshkoff                           johnpipe  at sonic dot net
"Who sees all beings in the Self, and the Self in all beings, hates

http://www.sonic.net/~johnpipe/         http://www.sivakalpa.org/

	"You must save the language, the medium of communication"